Southwestern Oklahoma State University was founded in 1901. It’s 80 acres of pristine campus is in the center of Western Oklahoma. Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business education it is a credible seat of learning, designed for those who desire an advanced program in business commensurate with their career objectives.
- VALUE. QUALITY. CONVENIENCE. The SAGE – SWOSU Programs are truly affordable and values global engagement in ideas, people, cultures and places beyond the campus to enrich learning for all members of the student community. It also offers convenient evening scheduling.
- CURRICULUM DESIGNED TO MAKE EFFECTIVE MANAGERS & LEADERS. A combination of knowledge and application prepares the student to analyze information, make decisions and communicate effectively.
- CAREER & CONNECTIONS. Students can advance their careers by networking with the business fraternity who mentor them, the college consultants as well as the faculty who are extremely well connected.
- REAL WORLD APPLICATION. The classroom learnings are given wings when students participate in integrative projects with local corporate partners, thereby putting to use their skills.
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED FACULTY. A full-time Ph.D. faculty mentors the MBA students in every field including research, besides helping them apply their knowledge and business tools in real-time situations.
The full time MBA Program delivers the management skills, global perspective and the technical understanding that is needed to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.