NSU with its 200-acre campus was founded on May 7, 1851 with its main campus at Tahlequah,
Oklahoma. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is the 4th largest university in the
state with a student-faculty ratio of 26:1. The MBA offered through the College of Business & Industry is
accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools & Programs, USA.
VALUE. QUALITY. CONVENIENCE
- The SAGE – NSU Programs are truly affordable and values global engagement in ideas, people, cultures and places beyond the campus to enrich learning for all members of the student community.
- CURRICULUM designed TO MAKE EFFECTIVE MANAGERS & Leaders. A combination of knowledge and application prepares the student to analyze information, make decisions and communicate effectively.
- CAREER & CONNECTIONS. Students can advance their careers by networking with the business fraternity who mentor them, the college consultants as well as the faculty who are extremely well connected.
- REAL World APPLICATION. The classroom learnings are given wings when students participate in integrative projects with local corporate partners, thereby putting to use their skills.
- HIGHLY Qualified FACULTY. A full-time Ph.D. faculty mentors the MBA students in every field including research besides helping them apply their knowledge and business tools in real-time situations.
The full time MBA Program delivers the management skills, global perspective and the technical understanding that is needed to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.