MS in Computer Science
This is what your future holds
MS in Computer Science from University of Wisconsin Riverfalls with Maximum Exposure in USA which focuses on current and specialized computer science topics as well as management and leadership training with Affordable cost.
About the MSCS Course
Hybrid class format
The MSCS enables you to complete your degree at your own pace, whether you choose to work full-time and take classes in the evening or focus solely on your degree and finish in two years or less.
As a MSCS student, you will have access to numerous IT resources in a hands-on learning environment. Computer labs are outfitted with UNIX workstations, networking technologies graphics workstations and many more.
The MSCS program combines curriculum focused on current industry advances such as cloud computing, information security, and mobile with graduate management courses offered through our Master of Business Administration program.
- 6 months in India and 18 months at UWRF
- Final MS in Computer Science Degree from University of Wisconsin – River falls.
- Eligible for Three-years optional practical training to work in USA upon graduation.
- On campus job opportunities to fund living expenses while at UWRF.
- GRE scores accepted.
- Affordable tuition fee for course in India and US.
On-line application (for on-line application Click here).
Also find below the list of items that is required as part of the application packet.
- Transcripts for all the 3/4 undergraduate years, 12th Standard and 10th standard marks.
- GRE Scores (If already written)
- TOEFL/IELTS (If score card available)
- A current resume showing all academic honor’s and work experience
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
Fees details and Scholarship
The tuition fees for the program is ₹14, 50,000/-
UWRF offers scholarships for which you can apply annually. The scholarships are funded by the UWRF Foundation through contributions from alumni, faculty and staff, friends, parents, campus organizations, and corporations. Over 550 scholarships totaling more than $750,000 are typically awarded.